Fwd: Hotel language.

  • eabracher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      In a message dated 1/23/04 7:18:54 PM, charliegetz@... writes:

      << "If you have not yet made your hotel reservations for the National
      Narrow Gauge Convention in Santa Clara from Sept. 1-4, I urge you to do so as soon
      as possible. Our room block is already 60% filled and it is conceivable it
      could be sold out in a matter of weeks not months.

      Not only is the hotel joined to the convention center, and not only does it
      offer free covered parking, the Westin is a high quality four star hotel. The
      $129.00 rate, good for singles, doubles and triples(!) is half of their normal
      rack rate. Plus - if you stay at the headquarters Westin hotel, you will be
      entered into a drawing for some special prizes including early issues of the
      Gazette from Bob Brown's personal collection and even a cab ride in a narrow
      gauge Shay!

      When you make your reservations by calling 1-888-627-8405, ask for the
      special Narrow Gauge Convention rate. Reservations cost nothing so you have nothing
      to lose.

      For those who wish to stay elsewhere, we offer a wide range of excellent
      alternative lodgings within driving distance at all price points. We have a hotel
      for any budget. But time is running out, especially for the Westin. Any
      questions about hotel accomodations should be directed to Charlie Getz at
      charliegetz@.... " >>