Wilmunder

  • gauge18rr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      I have not heard much since the Sac Bee article which stated that Mr.
      Wilmunder was missing. Last seen on or leaving for his boat, and
      there was little evidence of foul play. It was speculated that he
      might have fallen in the river, but I suppose that there would be
      more evidence of that by now. Anyone know?
      A geared engine may be the ticket for the steep grade to the museum
      building!
      O Anderson