Re: Fw: Cabooses

  • John Teall
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
      --- Harry Marnell <marnell@...> wrote:
      > Some discussion over on Calrailfans about cabeese.
      > Bill Byrum mentioned,
      > among other things, that...

      i can remember some very pleasant weekends hitching a
      ride with ken and
      helping out over at camino almost 40 years ago when i
      was in highschool

      sorry about hal's passing
      hope west side #3 really does make it to nevada city

      got to get over there myself one of these days

      haven't been up there since even before you started
      construction on the museum
      building. last time i was up that way i think the
      tank car had just been
      restored.

      (grew up in colfax and i'm down in roseville now
      but my only way of getting arround is by bus)

      (themnax mka john teall)

      =^^=
      .../\...

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Harry Marnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
        I'm not sure that he passed away; I kind of thought the guy meant that
        "upon Hal's death" it will go to NC. But I've been wrong before.

        Harry
        http://users.snowcrest.net/marnells/ncng.htm
        http://www.ncngrrmuseum.org/

        i can remember some very pleasant weekends hitching a
        ride with ken and
        helping out over at camino almost 40 years ago when i
        was in highschool

        sorry about hal's passing
        hope west side #3 really does make it to nevada city

        got to get over there myself one of these days

        haven't been up there since even before you started
        construction on the museum
        building. last time i was up that way i think the
        tank car had just been
        restored.

        (grew up in colfax and i'm down in roseville now
        but my only way of getting arround is by bus)

        (themnax mka john teall)

        =^^=
        .../\...

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet?
        Check them out!