Fw: Cabooses

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2003
      Some discussion over on Calrailfans about cabeese. Bill Byrum mentioned,
      among other things, that...

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
        --- Harry Marnell <marnell@...> wrote:
        > Some discussion over on Calrailfans about cabeese.
        > Bill Byrum mentioned,
        > among other things, that...

        i can remember some very pleasant weekends hitching a
        ride with ken and
        helping out over at camino almost 40 years ago when i
        was in highschool

        sorry about hal's passing
        hope west side #3 really does make it to nevada city

        got to get over there myself one of these days

        haven't been up there since even before you started
        construction on the museum
        building. last time i was up that way i think the
        tank car had just been
        restored.

        (grew up in colfax and i'm down in roseville now
        but my only way of getting arround is by bus)

        (themnax mka john teall)

        =^^=
        .../\...

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Harry Marnell
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
          I'm not sure that he passed away; I kind of thought the guy meant that
          "upon Hal's death" it will go to NC. But I've been wrong before.

          Harry
          http://users.snowcrest.net/marnells/ncng.htm
          http://www.ncngrrmuseum.org/

          i can remember some very pleasant weekends hitching a
          ride with ken and
          helping out over at camino almost 40 years ago when i
          was in highschool

          sorry about hal's passing
          hope west side #3 really does make it to nevada city

          got to get over there myself one of these days

          haven't been up there since even before you started
          construction on the museum
          building. last time i was up that way i think the
          tank car had just been
          restored.

          (grew up in colfax and i'm down in roseville now
          but my only way of getting arround is by bus)

          (themnax mka john teall)

          =^^=
          .../\...

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet?
          Check them out!