FYI - 1933 NCNG "paper" on eBay

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 8:15 AM
      eBay item 2190418772 (Ends Sep-09-03 10:17:38 PDT) - Rare 1933 Nevada County Narrow Gauge Paper
        Not mine.. but FYI; on eBay until Sept 9

        harry

      eBay Logo
      home | services | site map | help
      BrowseSearchSellMy eBayCommunity
       Back to home page Back to home page
      Listed in category:   Collectibles > Transportation > Railroadiana, Trains > Paper > Other Paper
       Rare 1933 Nevada County Narrow Gauge PaperItem number: 2190418772
      You are signed inWatch this item (track it in My eBay)
      Seller's item photo
       Go to larger picture Go to larger picture
      Current bid: US $2.00

      Time left: 6 days 2 hours
      7-day listing
      Ends Sep-09-03 10:17:38 PDT
      History:1 bid   (US $2.00 starting bid)
      High bidder:eandpng@... ( 55star)
      Location:Tombstone, Arizona
      United States
       Shipping and payment details Shipping and payment details
       Seller information
      larryjensen ( 295star)
       Feedback rating: 295
      Positive feedback: 100%
      Registered Sep-24-99 in United States
      Read feedback reviews
      Ask seller a question
      View seller's other items
       Safe trading with PayPal Safe trading with PayPal
       Description

      You are bidding on two original pieces of paperwork from the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad in California. Both are typewritten receipts for delivery of freight in Nevada City in February 1933, and they measure 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches. One is to the Forest Service for tires and tubes; the other is to Bolton Variety Store for curtains. Shipping within the U.S. is $1.50. For shipment outside the United States, I will quote the price based on your destination. Please check my other auctions; lower shipping on multiple wins. Payment is required within 10 days of the end of the auction or the sale is void and negative feedback will be left. I accept U.S. bank checks or money orders, U.S. Postal Service money orders and PayPal. Sorry, no foreign checks or money orders. If you have any questions please email; I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for bidding and good luck!

      counter 1
      Free Counters powered by Andale!
       Shipping and payment details
      Shipping and handling:US $1.50 (within United States)
      Buyer pays for all shipping costs
      Shipping insurance:Not offered
      Will ship worldwide.
       Payment methods accepted
      PayPalVisaDiscoverMasterCardAmerican Express
      Personal check
      Money order/Cashiers check
      Learn about payment methods.
       Ready to bid?
       Rare 1933 Nevada County Narrow Gauge PaperLive Help
      Current Bid:US $2.00
      Your maximum bid:
      US $
      (Enter US $2.25 or more)
      eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
      Learn about bidding.

      What else can you do?
       Back to home page Back to home page  |  Ask seller a question  |  Email this item to a friend  |   Top of page Top of page

      Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
      Start Time: Sep-02-03 10:17:38 PDT
      End Time: Sep-09-03 10:17:38 PDT

      Announcements   |   Register   |   Safe Trading Tips   |   Policies   |   Feedback Forum   |   About eBay

      Copyright © 1995-2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
      Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

      TrustE