Re: Boiler in Colfax

  • Marie L Schwaegerl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2003
      I read in Best's book that one of the boilers from an NCNG engine
      went to a sawmill in Colfax. Is it remotely possible that this boiler
      survives today?

      The Boiler that went to Colfax was that of Engine #4. I don't think that
      Boiler survives today.. But, the Boiler of Engine #3 which went to
      Virginia City, NV survives today at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge and
      Transportation Museum In Nevada City, CA.

      Hope this answers your question..

      Marie