Nevada County NGRR video

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 9:09 PM
      A few years ago the Nevada County (Grass Valley?) Video History Center had a video for sale made up of what appeared to be old home movies of the NCNG from the 1930s or so.

      Does anyone know if/where this video is still available anywhere? I KNEW I should have bought it when I first saw it!

      Harry
      http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/ncng.htm