RE: Bear river bridge drawings

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2003
      Jim,

      Two cantilever towers (160' each) + two approach towers (40' each) + two
      40' approach sections + 30' center section = 510' x 1/160 = 3' 2
      1/4". This Leaves just enough for connection tracks at each end. I
      would love to do the full thing, but that would force compromises
      elsewhere, or cause me to enlarge the garage (even in N!).

      I'll keep the group posted.

      Doug