Re: Yahoo spam ads

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2003
      Why are we getting this Yahoo ad spam on the bottom of every e-mail
      posting to the group?

      Can the moderator/list owner please turn this off. Opening messages
      causes my computer to automatically dial out and try to access the
      spammers.

      Contact me off list if you need to learn how to turn it off.

      Mike
    • mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2003
        Correction. It's only occuring on the messages from some members.
        Jim Vail's message about Bear Creek was the most recent to have the spam
        ad attached.
        This message I posted does not have the spam add attached.