Tale of Two Cities and a Train

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hi Guys,

      I don't need a personal copy of this book. The few copies out there
      should go to those with a major interest in the NCNG. I am working to
      obtain and restore one of the last NCNG tank cars [#183] still in
      existence. If soemone who has this book would please photocopy those
      few pages that discuss tank cars I would appreciate it very much.

      Mike Peltier
      Whitehorse