Re: Fw: Caboose Restoration issues

  • John Christensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hi - I will forward this message to the museum so they can take a look at
      it. I am currently on active duty with the Army so I suggest that further
      communications should be directed to Al Dittmann at maral@... until
      further notice. Al can direct these requests to the appropriate personnel.
      Thanks, John