Re: NCNG e-bay

  • John Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hi Mike - I appreciate your consideration in this matter. I am currently on
      active duty due to being a mobilization asset so will have difficulty
      bidding on e-bay. I'm still state side with my lap top so am still checking
      when I can. If you come up with anything that looks like the museum would
      like to have please e-mail the acting director Al Dittman at maral@...
      and let him know. He is also the treasurer so that will help streamline
      things a bit if he thinks we could us a item.
      Thanks, John Christensen
      Director NCNGRR&TM