contribute to the FILES or LINKS section ?

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2003
      This line is posted at the bottom of every list message I get:

      " Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet?
      Check them out!"

      How does one 'check them out' or contribute? I've posted the results of
      some research on ex NCNG tank cars at:

      http://www.whitepassfan.net/whitepass/home/html/print.php?sid=97

      but I have no idea how to "contribute" the link.

      Mike