Never come, never go

  • Tom Porter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Harry,

      I have had an interest in the NCNG for a few years, I am looking forward to
      learning more about it.

      Tom Porter
    • Harry Marnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        Hi Tom, and welcome -

        I lived over there in 1983/84 and dispatched for GV Police.  Nice area...and that land trust site <http://www.nccn.net/~landtrst/newsletter/vol7no2/narrowgaugetrail.htm
        > is interesting about rehabilitating and saving parts of the
        r/w.