Re: NG caboose at Dutch Flat?

  • John Christensen
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2002
      Thanks Harry - There should be someone there on Friday. Thursday and
      Saturday for sure. We have a boy scout troop helping clean up on #5. The
      senior scout is doing this as his Eagle Scout project and has to help direct
      the other scout on the project. They helped Ken Yeo take off the side rods
      on one side and then went to work on their own on the other side. Sanded and
      buffed the rods and cross heads on tuesday. Ken and the guys have taken
      everything off the engine to do some deep cleaning and lubrication and then
      she will go back together again with a new boiler jacket. Take Care.
      John C