LOTS more "new" old NWP screenshots

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Instead of doing HOMEWORK over the weekend, I fooled around with the NWP
      1914 movie, and I've added about 35 new screenshots from it.

      The page is at http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/NWP1914.htm - BUT, it
      has about 6 MB worth of photos, so it will take a bit for them all to
      load, especially if you're using a dial-up connection. I hope it's
      worth it, though.

      We could use identifications on the locations, of course.. the film has
      NO descriptive info at all.

      The videos themselves, each about 500 MB in size, in mpeg-2 format, are
      from the Internet Moving Images Archive (at archive.org) in association
      with Prelinger Archives.

      Enjoy!

      Harry Marnell
      http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/NWP1914.htm