Re: Calif RR station postcards?

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19 1:01 AM
      THAT'S the name, Niesz....thanks, Greg

      Harry
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 13:10
      Subject: Re: <NevadaCoNG> Calif RR station postcards?

      Harry,
      I think the person you are referring to is,
      Roberta J. Niesz
      1715 B Avenue N.E.
      Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

      She had for sale depot post cards from all over the country. The quality was all over the map from pretty good to poor. I found the lists I had for Oregon and Nevada but I couldn't find California. I bought a number of these about ten years ago and the last I heard they were still available.
      Regard,
      Greg Maxwell

      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet?  Check them out!