Re: Calif RR station postcards?

  • EANDPNG@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
      Harry,
      I think the person you are referring to is,
      Roberta J. Niesz
      1715 B Avenue N.E.
      Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

      She had for sale depot post cards from all over the country. The quality was all over the map from pretty good to poor. I found the lists I had for Oregon and Nevada but I couldn't find California. I bought a number of these about ten years ago and the last I heard they were still available.
      Regard,
      Greg Maxwell
    • Harry Marnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
        THAT'S the name, Niesz....thanks, Greg

        Harry
        I think the person you are referring to is,
        Roberta J. Niesz
        1715 B Avenue N.E.
        Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

        She had for sale depot post cards from all over the country. The quality was all over the map from pretty good to poor. I found the lists I had for Oregon and Nevada but I couldn't find California. I bought a number of these about ten years ago and the last I heard they were still available.
        Regard,
        Greg Maxwell

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet?  Check them out!