Yahoogroups DOWN this weekend.

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      Yahoogroups has announced that their system will be down this weekend,
      from about 9:00 pm Friday (3/15) until "sometime" on Sunday. They claim
      that any mail sent to the groups will be saved for delivery once they
      are back online, but the system may take up to 24 hours to catch up.

      Not to be cynical - and maybe they'll actually IMPROVE things - but in
      the past their delays have usually lasted longer than expected.

      So if you send anything to the group this weekend, don't send it twice
      if it doesn't show up.

      I've saved the email addresses of everyone on the list, so if they have
      a major meltdown (not expected) I'll be able to notify you directly
      about what's happening.

      Harry
      List Guy