Points of Interest?

  • kejwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22 9:51 AM
      I'd like to head up to Grass Valley and see and photograph any points
      of interest along the old right of way. I'm familiar with the Grass
      Valley yard/Kidder Mansion/ but haven't spent much time looking for
      anything else between Nevada City and Colfax. Can anybody suggest
      points of interest and how to get to each? I'd be more than happy to
      do a summary and then post the summary and photos to our files
      section...

      Thanks for any pointers!

      keith