SF Cable Car Cars?

  • kejwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2002
      Off the top of my head:

      I recall the NCNG had two SF cable cars which I believe they converted
      to picnic cars. Does anyone A) have any decent photographs of the
      cars and B) does Herman Darr or anyone else have plans for these cars?

      Also, what's the latest from the Museum?

      Thanks in advance!
      keith
    • Allen Tacy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2002
        Keith - If you can't find plans for the cars on NCNG, see the ones
        for the Mt. Tam published in Wurm & Graves' Crookedest RR in the
        World book. Just NG the trucks and you are in business.

        Allen Tacy

      • EANDPNG@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2002
          They do have a least one good photo of these cars at CSRM. I have a xerox of this photo but no print. I don't think Herman has done a drawing of these cars.
          Regards,
          Greg Maxwell