Re: Early Years of NCNGRR #5

  • Allen Tacy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2001
      Harry - The photos of NCNG #5 did not come through with my copy of
      your post. Perhaps Yahoo does not support inclusion of images within
      the text of a post?

      Allen
    • Harry Marnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2001
        No, there weren't any pics with the article.  Just other little newspaper graphics on the page
        Harry - The photos of NCNG #5 did not come through with my copy of
        your post. Perhaps Yahoo does not support inclusion of images within
        the text of a post?

        Allen

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet?  Check them out!