Re: New file uploaded to NCNGRR

  • Allen Tacy
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 24, 2001
      Harry - Great map. I have found that Sanborn sometimes got the exact
      trackage layouts mixed up a bit so someone might want to verify that.
      For the NWP Historical Society I have traced the Sanborns in
      Illustrator and added accurate trackage layouts based on NWP maps.
      These have been very popular for us. Terrific research tool,
      especially for modelers.

      Allen
      ----------------

      --
    • Harry
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 8, 2001
        Yes.. in fact a lot of the Sanborns don't even show rails at all...
        you must impute (?) or infer their locations. Good source of info
        for industries along the old R/Ws though, of course.

        harry

      • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 4, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
          group.

          File : /ncng-links.htm
          Uploaded by : n6uru <marnells@...>
          Description : More Links to the NCNG - also available, and may load faster, at http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/ngng-links.htm

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          n6uru <marnells@...>
        • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 4, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
            group.

            File : /Herman Darr drawing list003.bmp
            Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
            Description : Herman Darr's list of NCNG drawing available

            carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
          • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 4, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
              group.

              File : /Herman Darr drawing list005.jpg
              Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
              Description : Hermann Darr's NCNG drawing list

              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 6, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                group.

                File : /Herman Darr NCNG drawing list.jpg
                Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
                Description : Herman Darr's NCNG Drawing List

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 17, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                  group.

                  File : /NCNGRR_1877-78_reports.pdf
                  Uploaded by : n6uru <RedCars@...>
                  Description : 1877 & 1878 Reports from NCNGRR to California State Railroad Commissioner. Mostly financial info, but with passenger miles, equipment info, etc

                  n6uru <RedCars@...>
                • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 5, 2009
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                    group.

                    File : /1874 NCNGRR RIGHT-OF-WAY GRANT.pdf
                    Uploaded by : n6uru <RedCars@...>
                    Description : 1874: AN ACT granting to the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Com- June 20,1874. pany a right of way through the public lands for a railroad