New file uploaded to NCNGRR

  • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 23, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
      group.

      File : /MAPS/ncngdepot-1898-pdf.pdf
      Uploaded by : marnells@...
      Description : 1898 Sanborn map of GV Depot area... Adobe Acrobat, so it's zoom-able. Nice.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      marnells@...
    • Allen Tacy
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 24, 2001
        Harry - Great map. I have found that Sanborn sometimes got the exact
        trackage layouts mixed up a bit so someone might want to verify that.
        For the NWP Historical Society I have traced the Sanborns in
        Illustrator and added accurate trackage layouts based on NWP maps.
        These have been very popular for us. Terrific research tool,
        especially for modelers.

        Allen
        ----------------

        --
      • Harry
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 8, 2001
          Yes.. in fact a lot of the Sanborns don't even show rails at all...
          you must impute (?) or infer their locations. Good source of info
          for industries along the old R/Ws though, of course.

          harry

        • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 4, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
            group.

            File : /ncng-links.htm
            Uploaded by : n6uru <marnells@...>
            Description : More Links to the NCNG - also available, and may load faster, at http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/ngng-links.htm

            n6uru <marnells@...>
          • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 4 12:44 PM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
              group.

              File : /Herman Darr drawing list003.bmp
              Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
              Description : Herman Darr's list of NCNG drawing available

              carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
            • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 4 12:54 PM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                group.

                File : /Herman Darr drawing list005.jpg
                Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
                Description : Hermann Darr's NCNG drawing list

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 6 11:31 PM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                  group.

                  File : /Herman Darr NCNG drawing list.jpg
                  Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
                  Description : Herman Darr's NCNG Drawing List

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 17, 2007
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                    group.

                    File : /NCNGRR_1877-78_reports.pdf
                    Uploaded by : n6uru <RedCars@...>
                    Description : 1877 & 1878 Reports from NCNGRR to California State Railroad Commissioner. Mostly financial info, but with passenger miles, equipment info, etc

                    n6uru <RedCars@...>
                  • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 5, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                      group.

                      File : /1874 NCNGRR RIGHT-OF-WAY GRANT.pdf
                      Uploaded by : n6uru <RedCars@...>
                      Description : 1874: AN ACT granting to the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Com- June 20,1874. pany a right of way through the public lands for a railroad