Museum Status?

  • keith@lobstershack.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
      Does anyone know the latest status of the museum project up in Nevada
      City? I saw the webpage was last updated late last year - hopefully
      the lack of a more recent update does not mean bad things! Perhaps
      John can fill us in on what's been happening?

      For those of you who've never been up there - it's well worht the
      trip!

      keith
    • kejwa <keith@lobstershack.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
        Any news on the museum and when the currently planned opening date is
        scheduled?