Re: Structure Plans? + some stuff

  • Curtis S. Ferrington
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2001
      Greg, John,

      Thank you. Now the hunt for back issues begins!

      If I ever get around to building a 2.5" scale live steam NGNG #1 It
      would be great (insert pipe dream here) to have a 2.5" scale Grass
      Valley or Nevada City shops to park it in. :-)

      Thanks,

      Curtis F.

      ----

      John,

      While I was visiting the #5 some weeks ago Ken mentioned that the
      Northern Queen Inn's little 0-4-0 was out of comission due to stay
      problems with it's copper boiler.

      Robert Williams, a good frined, gave me contact information of a Mr.
      Godfery A Human who also has a 2' gauge 0-4-0 Henschel here in
      California and he know all about Copper boilers and how to get them
      fixed. Feel free to pass his address onto someone at the NQI.

      Godfery A Human
      8620 Holmes Road
      Gerber, CA 96035-9626

      ----

      PS. A while ago someone contacted me off list about me making some
      NCNG Baldwin Work Order copies & you had info about some NPC "Sonoma"
      drawings. I've lost your contact information, please E-mail me
      again. I'm not rude, just damn forgetful.

      Thime@...

      --- In NCNGRR@y..., EANDPNG@A... wrote:
      > The Nevada City articles were in RMC Aug, Sept, 84. The Chicago
      Park article
      > was in March, 91.
      > Greg Maxwell
    • John Christensen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2001
        Hi Curtis,
        If you want a copy of the Nevada City article I have one that I can send
        you. Just give me your address and I will shoot it off to you.
        John C