Re: Structure Plans?

  • EANDPNG@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2001
      The Nevada City articles were in RMC Aug, Sept, 84. The Chicago Park article
      was in March, 91.
      Greg Maxwell
    • Curtis S. Ferrington
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2001
        Greg, John,

        Thank you. Now the hunt for back issues begins!

        If I ever get around to building a 2.5" scale live steam NGNG #1 It
        would be great (insert pipe dream here) to have a 2.5" scale Grass
        Valley or Nevada City shops to park it in. :-)

        Thanks,

        Curtis F.

        ----

        John,

        While I was visiting the #5 some weeks ago Ken mentioned that the
        Northern Queen Inn's little 0-4-0 was out of comission due to stay
        problems with it's copper boiler.

        Robert Williams, a good frined, gave me contact information of a Mr.
        Godfery A Human who also has a 2' gauge 0-4-0 Henschel here in
        California and he know all about Copper boilers and how to get them
        fixed. Feel free to pass his address onto someone at the NQI.

        Godfery A Human
        8620 Holmes Road
        Gerber, CA 96035-9626

        ----

        PS. A while ago someone contacted me off list about me making some
        NCNG Baldwin Work Order copies & you had info about some NPC "Sonoma"
        drawings. I've lost your contact information, please E-mail me
        again. I'm not rude, just damn forgetful.

        Thime@...

        --- In NCNGRR@y..., EANDPNG@A... wrote:
        > The Nevada City articles were in RMC Aug, Sept, 84. The Chicago
        Park article
        > was in March, 91.
        > Greg Maxwell
      • John Christensen
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2001
          Hi Curtis,
          If you want a copy of the Nevada City article I have one that I can send
          you. Just give me your address and I will shoot it off to you.
          John C