Re: Structure Plans?

  • Curtis S. Ferrington
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15 7:50 AM
      "From what I understand they plan to do a series of articles on Grass
      Valley like they did for Nevada City and Chicago Park."

      Would anyone on the list "just happen" to know in which issues the
      Nevada City & Chicago Park serieses appeared, for us RMC Subscription
      Impaired people. :-)

      Thank you,
      Curtis F.

      --- In NCNGRR@y..., EANDPNG@A... wrote:
      > Herman Darr showed me plans for the Grass Valley depot that will
      soon be
      > published in the Craftsman. From what I understand they plan to do
      a series
      > of articles on Grass Valley like they did for Nevada City and
      Chicago Park.
      > Greg Maxwell
    • John Christensen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15 8:27 AM
        Hi Curtis,
        The Nevada City article by Darr is in the September 1984 issue of Railroad
        Model Craftsman.

        John Christensen

      • EANDPNG@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15 2:44 PM
          The Nevada City articles were in RMC Aug, Sept, 84. The Chicago Park article
          was in March, 91.
          Greg Maxwell
        • Curtis S. Ferrington
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16 10:39 AM
            Greg, John,

            Thank you. Now the hunt for back issues begins!

            If I ever get around to building a 2.5" scale live steam NGNG #1 It
            would be great (insert pipe dream here) to have a 2.5" scale Grass
            Valley or Nevada City shops to park it in. :-)

            Thanks,

            Curtis F.

            ----

            John,

            While I was visiting the #5 some weeks ago Ken mentioned that the
            Northern Queen Inn's little 0-4-0 was out of comission due to stay
            problems with it's copper boiler.

            Robert Williams, a good frined, gave me contact information of a Mr.
            Godfery A Human who also has a 2' gauge 0-4-0 Henschel here in
            California and he know all about Copper boilers and how to get them
            fixed. Feel free to pass his address onto someone at the NQI.

            Godfery A Human
            8620 Holmes Road
            Gerber, CA 96035-9626

            ----

            PS. A while ago someone contacted me off list about me making some
            NCNG Baldwin Work Order copies & you had info about some NPC "Sonoma"
            drawings. I've lost your contact information, please E-mail me
            again. I'm not rude, just damn forgetful.

            Thime@...

            --- In NCNGRR@y..., EANDPNG@A... wrote:
            > The Nevada City articles were in RMC Aug, Sept, 84. The Chicago
            Park article
            > was in March, 91.
            > Greg Maxwell
          • John Christensen
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 16 8:39 PM
              Hi Curtis,
              If you want a copy of the Nevada City article I have one that I can send
              you. Just give me your address and I will shoot it off to you.
              John C