851Re: Re: Pearldale Depot

  • cmestel2000
    Apr 10, 2014
      Hi Greg & Tom;

      I appreciate the reply.  I have a problem correlating the 16' x 24' dimensions with the photo I got from the Denver Public Library's Western History section, unless the photo is mislabeled.  It looks like there was an original building somewhere around 12 by 24 or so, and then an addition on the back whose dimensions I can't tell.  The reason the photo popped up is the depot was apparently also named Buena Vista at one point.

      Cliff Mestel

      In a message dated 3/13/2014 9:28:17 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, EANDPNG@... writes:

      Hi Cliff,

       The ICC from 1917 has the Peardale (Buena Vista) depot at 16'x24'. The Cal RR Com from 1911 has the depot at 16'4"x24'4" x 12' high.

      Best regards,

      Greg Maxwell

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic