843Re: Hopper #1001

  • ncngrr5
    Jan 13, 2014
      Clifford,

      I will get you the dimensions this week. I think I built them in 1998 or 99, I had several long discussions with Herman Darr about them, I
      also used some very rare photos of them to "confirm" the car size.
      I should get them to you Monday or Tuesday evening.

      Mark
      Grass Valley, CA

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, clifmestel@... wrote:

      > Hi Mark;
      >
      > I would appreciate that. Can you give me the dimensions that you used.
      > Yes, 1003 is the 2nd number.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Clifford A. Mestel
      > Trout Creek Engineering
      >

      > In a message dated 1/10/2014 10:48:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
      > mtsgloves@... writes:
      >

      > I built these 2 hoppers, #1001 and #1003 I think is second
      > number. I still have them, Herman did not have drawings but
      > confirmed that they where standard gauge. I can post pictures
      > if you wish.
      >

      > Mark
      > Grass Valley, CA

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic