      From: Florian Barchetti <flobarchetti@...>
      To: "NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com" <NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 3:49 AM
      Subject: Re: <NevadaCoNG> O Scale West

      Hi Alan,
      thank you very much for your kind words about my modeling work. I guess Doug sent you pics of my homebuilt drive unit fitting a Grandt Line Models  NCNG#10.

      Unfortunately I am suffering also from a lack of time, so right now I am tackling rather small modeling projects like #10.

      NCNG #1 and #7 which I discuss with Doug are longterm projects.

      If you like, I will keep you posted what is going on on my workbench.

      I have to admitt, it makes me kind of jealous knowing you living in NCNG-neighbourhood.*;) zwinkern

      Florian