      Von: Alan Vivanco <alanvivanco@...>
      An: "NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com" <NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com>
      Gesendet: 6:07 Montag, 28.Januar 2013
      Betreff: Re: <NevadaCoNG> O Scale West

      Hello Florian,
      I wish we had a way to beam you there.  Doug McLeod has sent me copies of the conversation that you and he have been having back and forth.
      It is terrific to hear of your interest in the NCNG... even better is hearing of your modeling of the NCNG.
      I live right here in the heart of where it once ran... where one can still see traces of its right of way.
      I am so darn busy with the regular day to day stuff, that I am not able to do any modeling... but it is terrific to see the work of others...
      It is a wonderful inspiration.
      My very best to you,
      Alan Vivanco Grass Valley, CA