782Re: Sierra Narrow Gauge Conference 18-20 June 2013.

  • dennisb60
    Dec 16, 2012
      Jim, we really did not have much choice for 2 reasons.

      1)There is much going on in Nevada County on the weekends during the spring and summer. Many of the motels/hotels were aleady reserved or could not be blocked.
      2)We received a much better discount rate during the week for hotels.

      We checked the activity schedule very closely in Nevada County/Nevada City and even have a staff member from the Chamber working with us, very active weekends.

      I will be posting the specifics shortly and we already have some great presenters set up.

      Jim, watch for e-mail from me.
      Dennis