778Chicago Park Station in 1/20.3 for sale.

  • nvngrr
    Jun 29, 2012
      I thought I'd throw this out there for anyone traveling the I-5 corridor to the Narrow Gauge convention in Bellevue. I built the 1/20.3 station at the following link a few years ago and have now gotten out of large scale trains. It is constructed out of Sheet PVC, styrene, plexiglass and red cedar. I don't want to ship it. The cost of proper packaging and shipping would be way to high. So if you are interested and driving up I-5 to Bellevue please contact me.

      https://sites.google.com/site/nvngrr/Home/large-scale

      Thanks,

      Kevin Miller
      Winlock, WA