764Re: NCNG in HOn3

  • Jim Vail
    May 29, 2012
      Hi Aaron -

      Stevens Creek Models (Ken Lunders) had a great Chicago Park station model - I reviewed it in the Gazette some time back.  He has sold most of his line - not sure if they offer the kit presently.  I also can't remember the new owner at the moment!

      Jim Vail

      On 5/29/2012 11:08 AM, Aaron wrote:

      Greetings all!

      I'm getting ready to start a small NCNG layout project in Hon3. It will be similar to Bill Iwan's "My Narrow Gauge Circle"; however, I've drawn it to feature Chicago Park on one side and Grass Valley on the other. I have a few NCNG pieces of rolling stock, including the #9, Standard Oil tank cars, and an awesome Swayne Plow built by Andrew Brandon, but I was curious what structure kits are/were available, or would be close to the buildings in the two areas I'd like to model. Any ideas, or direction would be great.

      Take care, Aaron Splawn (Roseville, Ca)

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic