756Re: the fruit sheds in colfax

  • empirita
    Jan 16 8:42 AM
      Mike,

      I have built my interpretation of the fruit sheds based upon my photos plus measurements and photos provided by others. You can see my finished buildings on my website:

      http://sites.google.com/site/empirita/colfax

      I used my official modeler's license to reduce the size of the buildings to fit my available space. If built to actual scale size, the buildings would have been about twice as big. I also left off the cinder block chilling building. Not enough room.

      You could probably convince me to provide you with a copy of my plans on CD for the cost of duplication and shipping.

      You can contact me at empirita at yahoo.com.

      David B.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic