691New Member Note

  • RAYMOND GLISSMAN
    Nov 5, 2009
      Hi:
      My name is R. LeRoy Glissman. At one time I lived on Maryland Dr. in Grass Valley. Our property ran up next to the right of way, just around the corner from the turn table.

      When I am in GrassValley next time, I plan to drop by the NCNGRR museum. I have some bills of lading from the NCNGRR dating from 1897 that I want to donate. I am a HO model railroader and love the NCNGRR. Back in 1970's our model RR club walked nearly the whole right of way from Colfax to Nevada City, except the private propertys.
      Thanks
      R. LeRoy Glissman
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic