687Re: Chicago Park Fruit Shed

    May 7, 2009

      Any traces of the fruit shed are likely long gone now, the building
      has been being rebuilt over the past few months into a larger
      building. Keep in mind previously the only parts that survived were a
      section of the roof and possibly a wall that had been rebuilt. There
      was never enough to get a good drawing, Herman Darr may have some
      info. Another source could be the valuation maps, it seems that my
      copies I had made are not clear enough to read, I will see about
      digging that info up.