673Re: Micro Trains Flat Car

  • aaronsplawn
    Mar 9, 2009
      Hi Brandon and all,

      I'm still around. I've just been taking a short hyatus from modeling and quietly watching posts. Most of my time lately is consumed with PTA and T-ball... :)

      Thanks for giving us the low-down on the new Micro Trains car, but what color was the prototype?

      Take care, Aaron

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Brandon <andrew.brandon@...> wrote:

      > Aaron,
      >
      > That was an interesting catch I had not seen it myself yet. For those
      > curious, based on MT's previous runs this NCNG flat car should be
      > based on the F&CC gondolas which were taken down to flat cars while on
      > the NCO. Dimensionally the car should be accurate, the trucks are a
      > little suspect as I don't have that info in front of me. The paint
      > color is 100% inaccurate however despite the nice lettering.
      >
      > Good to see you're still around Aaron, I am going to have something to
      > send you soon. ;)
      >
      > -=Andrew=-

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic