672Re: Micro Trains Flat Car

    Mar 9, 2009
      Aaron,

      That was an interesting catch I had not seen it myself yet. For those
      curious, based on MT's previous runs this NCNG flat car should be
      based on the F&CC gondolas which were taken down to flat cars while on
      the NCO. Dimensionally the car should be accurate, the trucks are a
      little suspect as I don't have that info in front of me. The paint
      color is 100% inaccurate however despite the nice lettering.

      Good to see you're still around Aaron, I am going to have something to
      send you soon. ;)

      -=Andrew=-
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic