660Re: Grass Valley Car Repair Shed Model Completed

  • carcrazy832
    Jan 6, 2009
      David -
      Thanks for sharing your car repair shop model, it looks great. I
      visited the area several times when I was young and there were
      little stubs of narrow gauge rails sticking out from under the
      doors. I can remember as a kid peeking through a crack in the North
      end door trying to see something in the darkened interior. I was
      sure there must be an old narrow gauge steam engine hidden in
      there. Of course the building was empty.

      Your layout is very impressive. Your Grass Valley depot is very
      nice. Is it styrene or wood?

      Brian
      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "empirita" <empirita@...> wrote:

      > Since this group has been so quiet lately, I thought I would post a
      > link to some pictures of my latest completed project, the Grass
      Valley
      > Car Repair Shed.
      >
      > http://empirita.googlepages.com/chicagopark2
      >
      > This is an HO scale model not HOn3. I know to some of you this is
      > disgusting but it makes my life easier. I take inspiration from
      the
      > NCNG and add a generous helping of modeler's license. I do have a
      > modeler's license. I picked it up at the Portland OR narrow gauge
      > convention.
      >
      > David

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic