597Re: New Member

    May 7, 2008

      Herman Darr used to do a drawing of the tender which I consider to be
      the "best" drawing to date.
      I believe this drawing was reprinted in last years Narrow Gauge Annual?
      You might be able to pick up a back issue from them, their website
      says to call Carstens Publishing Company @ 888-526-5365.
      As far as I know Herman does not offer this drawing for sale anymore.
      If you are unable to get a back issue from them or on ebay there was a
      drawing done by Ed Gebhart in the March/April 1997 Narrow Gauge &
      Short Line Gazette, of NCNG #7 which has a drawing of the tender,
      although I would make sure you check with photographs for details.

      As for the rest of #8, I am not sure if a drawing was done since she
      was just a D&RGW C-16 class with a new cab and appliances, I cannot
      remember if a drawing was included in the Annual or not, I will check
      when I get home.