546Re: Grass Valley Depot

    Dec 27, 2006
      David,

      I am not certain off the top of my which dimension is right. However the map
      in best is quite old and might very well be incorrect. The best suggestion I
      have is to check in the files section for the list of drawings by Herman
      Darr and contact him, I don't remember if he did a full drawing of the depot
      or not but I am sure he has a more updated map of the grass valley yards.

      -=Andrew=-