502Re: Bucker Snowplow

  • John Foster
    Jun 8, 2006
      Andrew,

      I found one of the books, Birth Of California Narrow Gauge.
      I had seen A Tail Of Two Cities on the net just the other day at a very good price and for the life of me, I now can't find it.
      Isn't that how it goes some times,LOL.
      Some books are very hard to come by and when you do find them plan on shelling out the big bucks.
      In any case I will keep looking and maybe I will get lucky,LOL.

      Thanks for the help,

      John.

      Andrew Brandon <andrew.brandon@...> wrote:
      John,

      Two other great resources for the NCNG are:
      A Tale Of Two Cities And A Train by Brown
      and
      Birth Of California Narrow Gauge by MacGregor
      Brown's book is another must have, MacGregor's book has some useful
      information and a some interesting photos but the NCNG only takes up a
      portion of the book. Its well worth the read if you can get your hands on
      it.

      -Andrew-