501Re: Bucker Snowplow

    Jun 8, 2006
      John,

      Two other great resources for the NCNG are:
      A Tale Of Two Cities And A Train by Brown
      and
      Birth Of California Narrow Gauge by MacGregor
      Brown's book is another must have, MacGregor's book has some useful
      information and a some interesting photos but the NCNG only takes up a
      portion of the book. Its well worth the read if you can get your hands on
      it.

      -Andrew-