500Re: Bucker Snowplow

  • John Foster
    Jun 8, 2006

      I appreciate the info and I ordered Best's book.
      Everything on NCNG I have collected has been out of magazines so I hope this will give me even more info the railroad.
      I have admired the uniqueness of the rolling stock for a while now and plan on modeling a few more cars very soon.
      If you know of any other books out there that might interest me, please let me know.

      Thanks Again.

      Andrew Brandon <andrew.brandon@...> wrote:

      I'm at work at the moment so I try and do this from memory.
      There is a photo of the plow in Best's book but it doesn't show the entire
      plow. I believe there are some pictures of the plow out there that just
      haven't been published.
      The wheels added to the deck did not have axles.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic