498Bucker Snowplow

  • John Foster
    Jun 8, 2006
      Hello all,

      I am hoping someone can assist me in a bit of info on the NCNG Bucker
      Snowplow, all I know of it is what I have from a drawing out of Finescal
      Railroader.

      I have built several of the plows now in 1.20.3 scale going by the
      drawing and have started one in On3.

      For my first question, does anyone know if there is an exsisting photo
      of the plow ? and it was said that for ballast, eight wheels wer added
      on th deck.

      Second question, were these wheels without there axels?

      Thanks, Regards John.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic