      From: EANDPNG@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:23:51 EDT
      To: NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: <NevadaCoNG> Short Combine?

      The NCNG had three combination cars 1, 3 and 5. Numbers 1 and 3 were built
      by
      F.E. Canda and Company at the time the road was opened and were 41' long. A
      third combine, the number 5 was built in the company's shops in 1897 and was
      42'. I don't know if you would consider these cars as short as they were of
      average length for n.g. cars of that era.
      Regards,
      Greg Maxwell