420Re: I am building # 7 using a Iron Horse Models American in On3

  • David Cooke
    Aug 9 4:01 PM
      Well I am rebuilding the boiler and also the cab, as the model comes
      the boiler is wrong,it also has an older style cab not the modern
      steel type as on the # 7 the models driving wheels wheels are also
      slightly too big but I am not going that far. I will be happy with an
      overall if it looks right feel.

      David Cooke

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Brandon" <abrandon@f...> wrote:
      > David,
      >
      > Is the boiler on that model the right length? I seem to remember
      that C&C 4/NCNG 7(an 8-22-C) had a boiler that was about a foot
      longer than an 8-18-C among other things. But I haven't had a chance
      to see the Iron Horse model myself.

      > -Andrew-
      American in On3