381Re: An introduction and some questions

  • Marie L Schwaegerl
    Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Randy,

      Welcome to the group. I have been interested in the NCNGRR for a long
      time. I lived in Chicago Park for a long time and now live in Sacramento.
      I have both the books and both of them have maps of the NCNGRR, both of
      the Old line and the new line (1908), and where they come together. One
      thing to check out is the NCNGRR Project at the Nevada County fairgrounds
      - They have a working model of the railroad with all nine locomotives. My
      best friend has so much knowledge and is a member of this group - but, a
      little bit to busy right now - He is the chairman for the Grass Valley
      airfest. Oh, and he also is part of the NCNGRR and Transportation museum
      in Nevada City..

      I hope that I have helped you in some way.

      Thanks,
      Marie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic